Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport(Badhoevedorp)
2,385 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe bustriple roomrooms are basicamsterdam airportvending machineshort stayplace to sleepshuttle servicean overnight staybed was comfortablean early flightone night stayyogurttoilet and showerbetween flightsschiphol
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Cheap and clean, but I think it's a hotel for one night. A shuttle bus going to the airport and to the train station to the city every 15 minutes. Wi-Fi is free everywhere in the hotel. Very strange is that the breakfast has no plates, so that the cheese and salami have to put on a napkin. The small room was only one towel per person. The hotel is clean and it's okay to spend night when waiting for a plane, but not the best choice for several days.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank zoki1zoki
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2015

Thank you for sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor. I hope you choose again for our hotel the next time. Best regards ,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Ibis Budget overnight in mid-June. A shuttle bus to the hotel was easy to locate at the airport and took us directly to the hotel. Check-in was quick and easy. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was good enough for us both to have a decent night's sleep. Given the very reasonable price we paid for the night, we didn't expect more than this. Sure, more towels and towels of better quality would have been nice. Some little shampoos and body wash would have been appreciated. However, the bottom line is we didn't really care about those things. We wanted basic necessities and we got them.
Added extra: we woke up in the morning and opened the window and cute rabbits were hopping around the forested area nearby!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Reviewed 16 June 2014

While this is notably a budget hotel, but since this hotel is under the Ibis chain, I was expecting the basic necessities to at least be available, but I was clearly disappointed. The room though clean, was very basic. The worse is the shower facilities - which had a flimsy almost transparent `door' to it, making it especially awkward if you are sharing the room. There is also no clothes hook in the shower and you will have to fling your towel over the flimsy door, if you need to hang it somewhere. No soap, no shower gel, no shampoo were provided. And of course, there was also no floor mat from the shower, so, expect to be dripping wet into the room (unless you bring your own mat). Towels were provided, one each only if you have 2 occupants, and then again, the towels were old and yellowish. No coffee making facilities, which would be nice to have.
At 7.50euros, the breakfast is considered a good value - but is fully self service, just like in a school canteen. The saving grace for the hotel would be the short distance from the airport. But I won't likely stay here again, there are better choices nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your extended review, I'm sorry to hear your dissatisfaction about my hotel. As the budget brand of our chain we want to offer a basic and clean room so that's how we promote our hotel. We changed the name but everything inside remains the same so on that point I don't understand your disappointment. There should have been soap in the room and shampoo is available at the reception, thank you for your other comments it will help me to improve our services. Best regards, Ron de Graaf

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Ugg another crap hotel in my long list. Room for 3 with bunk...2 towels 2 bars of soap. A rock hard bed with holes in the sheets. The upper bunk was not even made up. Got the extra towels, one of which was our bath mat. No extra pillows since hotel was full. For $100 usd I would have been happier at the airport. Bonus... staff was very very nice not something normal at Ibis. Even though at 12:45 the 2nd day they were banging on my door for payment? Why I'm not sure they had my credit card on file. We called it going back to the ghetto, the bus issue you are kidding!!! At 11:30pm they had to ask people to get off and wait the 20 more minutes for next shuttle. It is not worth the money will not stay there again. And to management. .. A Mr. Clean eraser gets the writing and graffiti off of the chairs in the hotel room.

• Stayed: June 2014