I stayed here 5 nights in May for a work meeting that was also being held at the hotel. The hotel shuttle to and from the airport as well as breakfast was included in our group rate (this may be a frustration point for someone paying as an individual), I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. For me the best part was this lovely lake behind the hotel with trails that I ran on each morning. From the hotel with 2 laps around the lake it was approximately 4 miles. It made for such a lovely morning each day. The hotel breakfast was a fantastic combination of American and European to accomodate both palates. It was also very easy to take the shuttle to the airport and then navigate by train into the city. I took 2 seperate trips into the city that week, both worry free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard