I booked this hotel thinking it was very near the airport and wondered where the shuttle was taking us when we were going to the hotel. After getting to the hotel we found out that the shuttle cost was 10 euros per person to go back and forth and to get into Amsterdam you have to go back to the airport and then take the train into central station. For a family of 5 this cost 100 euros to go back and forth from the airport and into town. This was an inconvenient and expensive stay. Rooms were good and breakfast was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard