Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Hotel De Beurs(Hoofddorp)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
1,328 results
All reviewsoffice buildingfree shuttlerailway stationshuttle servicefree breakfastrooms are smallmin walkthe breakfast areaother hotelsthe busbusiness areabusiness parkyogurtmodern hotelan early flightamsterdam airportshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had a very good stay here recently. The rate was excellent - €58 incl tax. The shuttle bus from the airport was on time with a friendly driver. Hotel staff were uniformly welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious and nicely kitted out. The property is under a year old and in an excellent state of repair. The lobby was pleasantly decorated. The breakfast offering was very impressive compared to Hampton Inns in the USA and offered a good spread of hot and cold items. Hoofddorp station was only a 10 min walk away with regular trains into Amsterdam Zuid.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

An excelent hotel near to the airport. It is only 10mins by shuttle bus and offers excellent accommodation with friendly and helpfull staff. Its facilities are also very good and you can be sure of a good nights sleep. There are many excellent hotels nearby or you can arrange a take away to be delivered.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Reviewed 15 February 2014

we are 4 adults travelling together for the weekends, and we got this huge room. for the price we pay, it is very worth it. definitely come back to this hotel for our next trip. hotel interior was nice and clean. thumbs up hampton :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Based on my experience I would have to give this hotel top scores! For the area the cost is reasonable and without a doubt the management most impressive! The location is very well managed, clean, organized and welcoming! A venue that truly exhibits the Hilton International Service Industry Standard!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is a nice hotel, flooded with a lot of guests. My awful experience included not being picked up at the airport, as I waited in the cold and waiting a little while for a room to be available, due to early arrival. Overall, this is a great place to stay.