“Good hotel if u want to a quiet environment”

Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Hoofddorp
Hyderabad-Deccan, Andhra Pradesh, India
“Good hotel if u want to a quiet environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

stayed for one day at Hampton by Hilton and can say that it was a good experience.it is quiet close to hoofsdorp railway station and the atmosphere is very good and rates are alright. it takes only 20 minutes to reach amsterdaam central station by train and the rooms are compact and ok if u are alone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank anandram74
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.

Kind regards and have a nice day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hyderabad-Deccan, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

HAMPTON by Hilton is located in a quiet location near hoofsdorp railway station and only 20 min travel by train from Amsterdam central station.it is definitely worth staying bcoz of cleanliness of room and facilities and above all pleasant environment.staff were very friendly

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.
I will have a look , how we can improve our arrival process.

I hope we may welcome you again in the near future in our hotel.
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We were in transit at Schiphol and chose the Hampton by Hilton for our over night stay. The hotel gave a very modern and fresh impression. Free shuttle bus from Schiphol airport. Very nice, modern and comfortable rooms, although perhaps rather small.
Extremely friendly and attentive staff. No warm kitchen but the hotel is only a 15 minutes walk to the city centre of Hoofdorp were several restaurants can be found. Also the hotel is very close to the Hoofdorp railwaystation were trains are available to Amsterdam Central. Free Wifi and breakfast was included in our roomrate. Will use it again.
Also the hotel was extremely quite, We didn't hear one single flight take off...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alptech

Victoria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Enjoyed my stay of 3 nights. Free shuttle every 30 mins to/from airport which has shops, cafes and major train station. But - also Hoofddorp train station is just across the road ! ~ 7 min walk (be sure to have coins for train tickets, or just top up your 'chip-kaart').
Hotel has excellent service with very helpful English speaking staff. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable bed with choice of feather or foam pillows (or at least this was the case in my room). This newish building is in a commercial area with highrise offices, yet only 7 mns easy walk (even in the rain) to canals, pond, fountain and the nearest restaurant of at least a dozen on the map provided by reception. (Just follow the little signs on the lamp-posts to L'Hirondelle !).
I visited the historic areas of Leiden town (4.80 euro by train), - ask for a map at the tourist office ourtside the train station; or go to the beaut Louwman Car museum (with nice café) at Den Haag.

Room Tip: I was in room 139 on first floor, faced the car park. Just the slightest sound of planes and trains...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank abc123Victoria

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The room was large and comfortable. Staff people were friendly and helpful. The frequent shuttle service to and from the airport is a big plus. We went into Amsterdam via the shuttle to the airport and transfer to a city bus (5 euros) that stopped right across the street. Of course location isn't the best for staying in Amsterdam, but you do get a lot more for your money.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank julie m

Dunkeld, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Together with my sister stayed the second time this year for six nights at this lovely hotel. Now since is summer, the hotel was full. We were not disappointed and everything was great from the breakfast and cleanliness, shuttle service, Wi-Fi provided to services provided by the friendly and helpfulness staff. Well done housekeeping, breakfast team, reception and shuttle drivers. However Suzanne (reception), Bas (Duty Manager) and Kort (shuttle driver) were really professionals all the time. We will certainly come back and recommend this hotel to our friends and colleagues.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Diana-Elena D

Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Super experience here - excellent location with free shuttle to airport, then 20 minutes by train into Amsterdam Central Station, very reasonable alternative to expensive hotels in city center. Excellent buffet breakfast, friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank manhattan1959
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear guest

I want to thank you for the time to fill in this review. We do really appreciate your comments and definitely see this as a step to improve certain outlets.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the future at the Hampton by Hilton Schiphol Airport!

Have a nice day!.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoofddorp
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Schiphol
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol

Been to Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol? Share your experiences!