Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
  • Breakfast included
Hotel De Beurs(Hoofddorp)
  • Pool
1,328 results
All reviewsoffice buildingfree shuttlerailway stationshuttle servicefree breakfastrooms are smallmin walkthe breakfast areaother hotelsthe busbusiness areabusiness parkyogurtmodern hotelan early flightamsterdam airportshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very good hotel Room on the 4th floor was excellent, Bed very comfortable, Internet good. Enjoyable breakfast not overcrowded as it was on my last stay with tour groups. Front desk staff on check out took a long time I'll be back in August

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank mikeclgc
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is pretty new & very nice. Beds were great, breakfast good & front desk staff extremely helpful & nice. Free wifi & airport shuttle. Train station to the city center was within walking distance so very convenient.

Only bad thing was the housekeeping. I'm not sure they actually cleaned our room. They left dirty silverware in the room (they even moved it), didn't empty the trashcans, took our wash clothes from the soap dish (& didn't replace them with new ones...or at least leave them) & worst of all, took our dirty wet towels off the floor & hung them up (instead of replacing them). We got back late that night & had to call twice for new towels.

I'd stay here again, but I would say something about the housekeeping in advance.

Stayed: July 2014
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This place is so warm and welcoming. I love this place, the rooms are good, the service is great and the complementary shuttle to the airport and back helps with a lot of transportation issues, cause you can catch the metro into town via the airport. Such a quaint little place.

The breakfast is amazing, everything is freshly done. If you need to leave really early in the morning the even pack you a lunch box with all kinds of things to eat.

Lovely hotel, highly recommend this one

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carvalho F

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Airport hotel, so not for people who want to explore the city. The hotel was renovated in 2013 (the office building was converted into the hotel). The furnishings are new, the mattress was too hard for me, but in the end I must say that the room was comfortable. Good breakfast, shuttle bus so if somebody is looking for the hotel near airport Hampton by Hilton will be OK.

1  Thank Renatapoz

Reviewed 14 July 2014

If you have business in this area, I have no problems recommending this hotel. Very silent, close to the airport, and just 20 min away Amsterdam Central via railway. Several nice restaurants in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Bjorn L
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014