“super food!”
Review of Namaste Hoofddorp

Namaste Hoofddorp
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Namaste Hoofddorp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 120 Restaurants in Hoofddorp
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered butter chicken to deliver in my hotel , it was one of the best dishes i ever had. Reasonable delivery time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have ordered few times from this place in last year, so far apart from two occasion everything was deliver as expected. Usually portions are big and I have it for two meals, if you order set meal for two you can easily feed 4 people (at least I can).
On one occasion I had to wait for my meal over 2,5h hour, not sure why. But as this happened only once I guess its ok everyone can do a mistake. Another time that I found very frustrating was the delivery guy that refused to get out of the car to make the delivery because it was reining. I dont think its a restaurant fault as such but on the other hand its not my problem what company they hire for the delivery.
The over quality of food is good and I would recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Tried almost all indian restaurant in Amsterdam and other cities of Netherlands, but my visit to this restaurant worth a lot. real indian curry with authentic taste,,, everything fresh and delicious. never miss this place.. recommended..

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Namaste Hoofddorp Indiaas en Nepalees Restaurant - Indian Restaurant
Ordered a delivery to the hotel and it was the world wide standard delivery time 40 minutes!
Delivered within the timeframe, Samosa was really nice and it was the real thing not something from the supermarket. Tandoori mixed grill very tasty and they had not used all that terrible red food dye. Food tasted fresh and overall very good
Downside they forgot to deliver my popadoms but still felt the need to charge me for them. Overall 4.0

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great Variety of menu. Food are delicious, specially Chicken Korma, Butter chicken, Chicken tikka masala and Paneer tikka Masala are my favorite. The Chef seems very experienced to prepare the food. I am tasting the Indian food from the past 10 years and found that the taste here is excellent than other restaurants. No compromise in the quality they want to maintain.