this is the first time my wife and I have travelled using our own car as we are both disabled, we went for a 10 night holiday here and had a great crossing with p&o in a disabled room also they parked us near a lift for ease of access getting to the park was not as hard as I was expecting in fact very well signed posted the camp was great people were so polite as for the on site shops a little expensive but convenient the aldi or especially the c1000 in town were much better priced and had bigger selections the euro camp caravan was ok but a little uncomfortable for disabled people but at the same time it was very well set out as well we have travelled all over the world and never returned to the exact same place before but we have already booked and paid to return in April2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, PitchUp and Evoline ltd so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland