Stayed for a couple of days in April, Staff were excellent, static home was clean and had everything you could need including an ipod docking station, parks are great fun for all the family, I have a 9 & 2 year old and both had loads too do during day and we then went into swimming pool for a couple of hours evening fun. Local big Supermarket about 15 min walk away along with amazing ice cream parlour but on site smaller version has good enough choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland