With a four or five hour drive from Calais, this was a stress-free location. The holiday park was well run and clean, the rides as good as Chessington but without the queues and the swimming pool as good as Centerparcs. The Eurocamp mobile home was clean and modern and the staff attentive and friendly. A really relaxing break. We hired bikes on site (beware - foot brakes only, no hand brakes) and cycled the few km across the sand dunes on a dedicated path to the beautiful beach. Wassenaar is upmarket, quiet and pedestrianised, with quite a few restaurants to choose from and some lovely shops. Top tip - take your own passport-sized photos (photocopy your passport?) to avoid being stung for 4 euros each when getting your compulsory camp pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland