Just back after a 4 day stay this was our 2 nd visit.Facilities are brilliant theme park is great eurocamp mobile was perfect staff very helpful.Onsite supermarket is expensive we went to c1000 in wassener which was better value.Wassener is a lovely quaint village we enjoyed looking around it.Would prefer this to eurodisney our kids are young they had a ball.Cant wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and PitchUp so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland