Just back from Duinrell. Stayed in a mobile home. Very nice and clean. Plenty to do for the kids. all the rides are free. There is go-kart hire and bike hire. Evening entertainment wasn't great, the shows were in Dutch, I suppose we were in Holland. The restaurants on site all sell the same food, although a nice walk into the village gives you a better choice of eating places, the Chinese restaurant was very good and the (family) staff are very friendly. The resort was safe for kids to go around and please themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland