Charme Hotel
De Villa(Dongen)
US$105
US$86
US$81
Boutique Hotel Het Scheepshuys(Breda)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
US$130
US$119
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgood sizestayed one nightheartbusinesseurosbreda
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The staff was not interested in the customers checking in and repeatedly made nasty remarks about the customers waiting in line to check in.
Rooms could have been ok, IF they would have been cleaned properly. The toilet still needed to be flushed....
Never again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Havedone7continents
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Golden Tulip Oosterhout was a lovely surprise in the centre of a pleasant town.
It was in a very quiet location. We had a beautiful room and bathroom, very clean.
The hotel was situated near shops and restaurants. Very convenient.
The staff was friiendly and very helpful.
Oosterhout is very near to Breda, a beautiful town, well worth visiting.
The hotel was nicely decorated, especially the breakfast-and diningroom.
We would recommend this hotel to everybody!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Onno P, Owner at Charme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

Thank you for your recommendation on Tripadvisor! We hope to welcome you in a Charme Hotel in the nearby future. With kind regards, Onno Pel

Reviewed 10 October 2011

This hotel is fine for a short stay in Oosterhout. The town is close to Breda and only half an hour away from Eindhoven airport. The rooms are clean and smoke-free. The bathroom has a deep bath with shower screen and hairdryer. If there could be a criticism about the room I would say the tv could be updated to flat screen and their towels could be a more generous size! The buffet breakfast is nothing to write home about and the waiter had to be asked to replenish some items. Breakfast is quite expensive for what you get. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a long weekend as a base for visiting the local area.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Kent_family_16
Reviewed 12 February 2011

I have stayed in Golden Tulip Oosterhout I was mixed up wit the Tulip Inn Oosterhout.
I arrived at the wrong one and this hotel was horrible! After 1 hour they found out that I had to be in the other Hotel. When I arrived in Hotel Glden Tulip Oosterhout it was a pleasant surprise very nice hotel, proffessionel staff. I told them about my trip and my delay with the airplane. When I got to the room a manager brought me some Jet Leg Tea. Great. Breakfast was very good and the city is fun to be at.

I really recommend this hotel to others, I've had a great stay.

My thanks to the staff and management of Golden Tulip Oosterhout!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2010

Hotel receptionist was very friendly not much else that can be said in a positive manner about the hotel. The rooms are rather bland and in need of revamp. Location is OK for OOsterhout but that is not saying much. The breakfast was not worth paying for.

All in all too expensive for what they give. I would rate this hotel a low three star nothing more.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business