“Good food but a tad expensive ”
Review of Egon Restaurant

Egon Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Sandvika
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I come here regularly with my friends when we want a simple restaurant visit. The menu hasn't changed much the past years but the quality stays the same. If you want a good stake I recommend going somewhere else (Big Horn), but Egon delivers on everything else on the menu. However it's a bit expensive considering what you get; simple meals that you have to order by the bar.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Food is actually not bad. Just a bit too sweet for my personal taste. Waiters are nice too. It's a nice place to hangout and grab a beer.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

With efficiency and no smiles the waiters at Egon Sandvika
ensures that everything is properly entered in the system.
The place is crowded yet cozy, and the food does not take
long, even though we miss more smiles and warmth from
the people serving.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

My husband and I went to this Egon restaurant last night, I ordered burger and my husband ordered double chopped steak, and both foods were very dry and overcooked, we could barely eat them. Even the potato chips were dry and not freshly cooked. The area was also too dark. I was very disappointed, as I have tried Egon in Oslo before and the food was amazing. In general I don't like the idea that you have to go to the cashier and order, how hard to have someone to get the orders.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Egon is chain restaurants in norway. ones you have been there you know what to expected. they serve mainly marin and Italiano food such as different pasta and piza. The food is good and prices are about average in norway. the atmosphere is nice/