All reviews train station shopping mall other hotels easy access walking distance breakfast buffet cold meats room facing nice hotel wide selection great breakfast potatoes rooms are spacious airport express fifth floor self service business trip
Reviewed 17 November 2017

very helpful staff, great breakfast and good location with free parking. big comfortable rooms with bath tubs as well as a shower.Located next to a one of Norways biggest shopping centers. Train station to the center of Oslo only a 5-10 minute walk from hotel.

Room Tip: rooms with an outside view give you the fresh air
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Trude J, Daglig leder at Thon Hotel Oslofjord, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear coachkenwebb
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Thon Hotel Oslofjord
Best regards Trude V. Jacobsen - General manager

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Centrally situated. Staff is nice. Good food. Reasonable price for a glas of wine. Well equipped room with the possibility to cook a mug of water. Space. Parking lot, Free of change when there for a meeting.

Room Tip: Possible,to walk from the train, choose the shortest route.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
Trude J, Daglig leder at Thon Hotel Oslofjord, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Berit F.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at Thon Hotel Oslofjord and we are looking forward to welcoming you back any time.
Best regards Trude - General manager

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and really liked. Especially breakfast was really amazing. wide selection and very quality foods. Rooms are modern and very nice. Our room was facing inside the hotel so was very quite but also our friends who stayed in the room which faced outside mentioned that those were quite too (although hotel relatively close to the road) I have really no idea about the public transportation etc since we came with tour.

Room Tip: I think I can select inside face rooms if I am going to stay 1 or 2 nights
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Trude J, Daglig leder at Thon Hotel Oslofjord, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Hakan U
Thank you, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us are looking forward to welcoming you back at any time.
Best regard Trude V. Jacobsen - General manager

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice and comfortable hotel in a great location. Amazing breakfast and service minded staff. Only 1 issue, some of the rooms are facing the highway and the traffic noise in these rooms is considerable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Trude J, Daglig leder at Thon Hotel Oslofjord, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Rune H.
I am so happy that you take your time to write about your stay in our hotel and
that you enjoyed it. We do have different kinds of rooms to choose when you make your next reservation. I am looking forward to seeing you soon again.
Best regards Trude V. Jacobsen - General manager

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This hotel is well situated for me as it's located close to my family in Norway, and it's handy for further travel: the first hour flight from OSL which is reached rapidly with the express-train Flytoget, even leaving Sandvika at 04:20 inn the morning.
It allowed me to have an excellent meal, to minimise my travel stress and to have a short but good night's sleep in a calm environment.
OK, due to my early departure, I missed the excellent breakfast I usually get here, I'll take that back on next stay, hopefully soon ;)

Room Tip: Room look inward to the patio, others outward, south east against E6 road, with traffic, but the sound isolation of the room is good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
Trude J, Daglig leder at Thon Hotel Oslofjord, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear IvarKB
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to welcoming you back to us soon.
Best regards Trude V. Jacobsen - Direktør