“Super staff and expirience..”

Anthia Diving Center
Ranked #4 of 25 Tours in Sesimbra
More attraction details
Owner description: This diving center actually has 2 locations, one in Madeira (Portugal), another in Sesimbra (Portugal). The one in Madeira already has an entry (and reviews) in TripAdvisor. The one in Sesimbra doesn't.
Silkeborg, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
“Super staff and expirience..”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Highly reconmendable, great service.. perhaps the best ever... calm and safe guiding and a super atmosphere...

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Words cannot explain”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

These guys are beyond awesome!

After emailing a couple of companies these guys were the only ones to get back to me, after a quick phone call I received and a detailed email about various routes from Lisbon to Sesimbra including the timetables and an offered pick up from the station.

Once I'd met Ricardo he was quick to comfort my fears about the cold and set me up with more than enough gear to keep me quiet! Once the truck was loading and we set off, the view on the boat was amazing and the diving talk was enough to keep me quiet and excited.

The actual dive was awesome, a little cold, but with 12 mm of neoprene, gloves, boots and hood, it was okay. Visibility was better than dives I've done in Thailand and the wreck was awesome to see, a real wreck!!

Unfortunately as often happens I suffered a migraine attack and perhaps some sea sickness and got dibiletated, but Ricardo and the guys were AMAZING, letting me sleep in the corner of the boat, giving me oxygen incase it was CO2 affecting my headache and then dropped me off at shore for the second dive so I could sleep, they lent me their coats and towels and kept offering me food and water (you get lunch on the boat! Sandwiches, snacks and all sorts) and yesterday I even received an email check up!

These guys are beyond lovely and I will definitely be back at this dive centre, for some summer shark diving and to see the other half of the wreck!

Thank you so much.

Potenza, Italy
“nice and friendly”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

we enjoyed a couple of divind there, the owner is very kind and helpful..we had a great time there, I wish I'll be able to come back

Antwerp
“Excellent dive, great staff”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We had an excellent dive at Jardim das Gorgónias. The atmosphere was relaxed but also very professional. Our guide Ricardo was very attentive and made us feel comfortable both above and under water. The dive spot itself way beautiful with a diversity of fish and invertebrates. Overall, an unforgettable dive, worth repeating.

Brussels, Belgium
“Great Atlantic Diving day”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had a great experience at the diving center- organisation to set up the dive- pick up from the station and great guidance and equipment during the dive. Ricardo is a great, very knowledgeable and relaxed diver and I was happy to have him with me.

The trip on the boat to the dive location was short which is great as you don't get cold after the dive.
Nice pictures and videos were taken as well.