We have just returned from our stay at the Tivoli Victoria. It is a wonderful, modern hotel which is in a quiet location about 10/15 coach ride to Vilamoura marina. The rooms are bright, modern and contemporary. The bathrooms are amazing with sliding doors and filled with wonderful smelling tolietries! The pool area is really cool with comfortable beds and helpful bar staff. We had lunch here most days and the choice is pretty limited and expensive... You can also have ice-creams and drinks.. We had breakfast included which is a real treat...Every type of breakfast you wish for... The only negatives I would say is that the choice of restaurants for dinner are really limited, you can either have the buffet which is 35 euros (a different choice of food every night) or there is a gourmet restaurant. As the majority of the people around the pool had small children (I was with 3 teenagers) I really think they would benefit from having more choice... plus if you want some entertainment after dinner forget it.. we visited the Pop bar a few evenings for a drink and it was deserted which was such a shame as you could sit overlooking the pool and they have put out huge lanterns with candles in. And the other downside if you like some 'life' is that you need to get the coach into Vilamoura and they only go at certain times. All in all we had a wonderful holiday experience and the weather was just perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal