OMG such a fabulous hotel. Staff are a huge credit they are just wonderfully helpful and polite, nothing is too much for them. Pool gorgeous. The cost of the transfer to hotel was the same price to hire car, so we hired a car which was the best thing we did as it saved a lot of taxi money and allowed us to travel out, we spent roughly €50 in fuel. The bar prices which when added by the end of the week we had spent around £340. So would recommend a trip to the supermarket for drinks. We did eat once in the restaurant EMO which was ok but very expensive. We also ate in the restaurant downstairs which was better priced child's burger and fries €10. No tea or coffee in room unless you are willing to pay. We travelled to the vilamoura marina which was gorgeous, albufeira which we also found nice due to not being busy and other places too. Slide and splash for the children is a definite must!!!!! Get tickets from a discount booth. 2 adults and child €44. Overall this hotel is amazing if you want proper family time together, destress and relax. It's surroundings are wonderful. Breakfast was amazing anything and everything you could wish for from champagne to water. Chef cooking pancakes and any omelette you want. Cooked breakfast, cereals, fruits, Danishes, salmon, hams, cheeses and I'm sure I've still missed lots out. We as a family are particularly fussy and YES we definitely will be booking and going to this hotel again!!!! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal