This hotel is THE place to stay in Portugal. My husband and I are absolutely in love with it!!! brand new, with excellent quality of service, fantastic swimming pool and great breakfast! The only two things to be mentioned are very average food and overpriced food around the swimming pool (but who cares when you are in such paradise) and location (its quite far outside the vilamoura port area so make sure you have a car or you just can take a taxi although the ride will be quite expensive) Overall, our experience with them was fantastic!!! Will be back next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal