Stayed here at the end of october in the apartments attached to the hotel, called the residences. They were stunning. The kitchen had enough plates, cups,glasses for 10 people . No Scissors! It had microwave, coffee machine,washing machine ( my fave with 2 small kids and an ryanair baggage allowance!), double oven, freezer with ice packs (cooler bag), plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher,toaster also tea towels and every kitchen utensil ever needed! hey could do with putting a dishcloth and dishwasher tablets or washing up liquid in, just makes it easier when you arrive.The bathrooms, one was en suite with the master room which had a bath and there was a separate shower room. All towels , shower gel, hair shampoo were replaced each day in big bottles! and were lovely, not cheap rubbish you get in some hotels.
bedding was changed twice during the week we stayed there and the beds were made and apartment cleaned every day. The lounge area opened up onto a balacony. If you have small children request a ground floor room as there is a very small gap under the railings where hands can get caught! also lightening mcqueen can fall off the balcony and you will spend ages looking through the shubbery.
The outdoor pools were baltic. The indoor pool area was great but could get crowded,All areas were spotless and you get towels for the pool from reception. There is a small playground with climbing frame, mini trampoline, rocking things, however if there are more than 6 kids in, its full!
The surrounding area of vilamoura is golf heaven. there is a bus that leaves from outside the hotel that will take you into vilamoura. Self catering is easy, if you have a car there is an aldi in quateria ten mins away ot loule 20 mins. Loule is lovely place well worth a visit. local market on thursday and saturday.
We hired a car (corsa) from algarve car hire, no faults everything went smoothly would use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal