We've just returned from a 4 night break at the Tivoli Victoria...and wow! I have never written a review before but I felt I just had to as we were so impressed!
From the moment you arrive everything is perfect. The rooms were absolutely beautiful, from the amazing open plan bathroom (you can close the sliding doors if you want privacy) with a beautiful big deep bath and walk-in shower, walk-in wardrobe to the comfortable beds and lovely fresh linen, to the lounge bed on the balcony and, my favourite, a Nespresso Machine! Oh and mirrors and plugs galore!! One of the best rooms we've stayed in and spotlessly clean.
The service was wonderful. Everyone who worked in the hotel were really friendly and polite and there was always plenty of staff to wait on you round the pool!
The pool area had a real chilled out feel, looked really trendy and the sun-beds were so comfy. And again, spotlessly clean. Just wished they heated the pool though, going for a swim was not for the faint hearted...freezing!
Breakfast was amazing! Delicious, fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, freshly cooked omlettes and pancakes...really really good. I like to drink hot water with lemon and our waiter bought this to me every morning with freshly cut lemons, he was so helpful. And again, absolutely spotless!!
Really wasn't expecting the hotel to be that good all round!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! And we can't wait to go back because we certainly will!
Loved loved loved EVERYTHING about the Tivoli Victoria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal