We have just returned from a wonderfully relaxing 2 weeks at the Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura, from checking in through to checking out nothing was to much trouble for all the staff. The hotel is exceptionally clean and very well cared for.
We had only been in our room for about 20 minutes when we received a surprise gift of fruit, hand made chocolates and champagne, what a lovely gesture from the management, the occasion was, we are celebrating our Ruby Wedding. Thank you.
The breakfast was excellent so much choice and all well presented and kept well stocked, the omelettes especially we're brilliant. We did not have an evening meal in the hotel choosing to eat out around the Marina.
The turndown service was a nice touch, not many hotels offer this anymore, to have the towels refreshed and bins emptied in the evening was good as we're the chocolates.
We could always get a sunbed around the pool no matter what time we decided to go down, they were so comfortable. The pool bar staff were very attentive and always available to bring a snack, coffee or something stronger.
Comments made by other guests regarding the WiFi are spot on, we got o booster from reception and we had no problems after getting good reception in our ground floor garden room.
The only complaint we had was with the courtesy bus, sound familiar? During the day there was never a problem always plenty of seats, the frequency of buses in the evening is rather mystifying, we witnessed 20/30 guests unable to get on. Would be helpful to have more runs or more buses in the evening, if you aren't queuing 20 mins before the bus is due there isn't much chance of getting on.
Would we go back to the Tivoli Victoria? Yes we would, we had a fabulous holiday and were made to feel very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal