We stayed here for 10 nights in August and pretty much used all facilities and found them to exceed our expectations. It was our first time travelling as a family with our 5 month old baby boy. I had a few questions before I even arrived and they were so helpful. The staff are sunny, smiley, happy and extremely professional. Breakfast was hands down the best we have had in any hotel. Room was perfect, spa was fabulous, golf world class. All pool areas were so luxurious, well staffed and spotlessly clean. Location was perfect for us, great shuttle service to the marina. We didn't manage Emo on this occasion as we would rather enjoy that experience with out a little baby! Next time for sure. The only 'but' was the wifi, it was very hit and miss, extremely slow at the best of times. However in hindsight it did us good to leave the phones/ iPads down and enjoy the fabulous resort. Perhaps that's their motive!
We will most definitely be back next year, and can't imagine staying anywhere else. Thank you all for a wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal