As a regular visitor to The Algarve I have stayed in several 5 star hotels over the past 15 years and this year we decided on The Tivoli Victoria after reading many of the very positive reviews of this fine hotel. Myself & my partner arrived in Faro at 9.00am and the trasfer to the hotel took approx 20 minutes. Our room was made available to us at 1.00pm but the full facilities of the hotel were put at our disposal in the intervening period. This hotel officially opened in June and it is a true 5 star hotel in evry respect. The public areas of the hotel are magnificent and our room was truely stunning. The breakfast buffet was as good as any other hotel I have stayed in and whether you ate at 7.30am or 10.30am the food was of the same high quality and plenty of it. The hotel boasts an excellent gourmet restaurant which although pricey is still excellent value with top class service. Their spa provided by the Banyan Tree is a wonderful facility to have. I have noted that a previous reviewer complained that the staff were "very rude". I can honestly say that nothing could be further from the truth and I wondered if we were staying in the same hotel. I found all the staff to be extremely courteous at all times and nothing was too much trouble for them. When i had a problem with the free wi fi in our room it was rectified immeadiately. They also spoke excellent english though we always make an effort to speak a little portugese. If there is a slight drawback it would be that the hotel is about 10 minutes drive from the marina at Vilamoura and the rental of a car would be a valuable addition to your holiday. Finally the hotel are quoting very competitive rates at the moment and now if definitely the time to visit this very fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal