This is the 2nd time i've been to Verde Pino and it hasn;t changed since the first time i visited 6 years ago. The pool although smaller then bigger hotels is certainly adequate for cooling down after some sunbathing and the gardens are immaculate. The walk to Vilamoura is about 20 minutes and the taxi cost approx € 4.15. It's a quiet area with a couple of excellent local restuarants which are extremely keen on price without compromising quality. Would i recommend staying here, well it depends on what your looking for. I wanted relaxation, good food & nice clean accomodation and I wasn;t disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort and Peace and Quiet during your holidays Verde Pino is a holiday resort focused on providing leisure time in a pleasant homely environment. Boasting excellent conditions to accommodate children of all ages, the Pino Verde Holiday Resort is the ideal place to enjoy beautiful family moments. Enjoy all year round, the excellent weather in the Algarve. In the Vilamoura tourist resort, be sure to visit the Vilamoura Marina, the lawns, the golf courses, restaurants, bars and other leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Verde Pino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verde Pino Hotel Vilamoura
- Verde Pino Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve