When approaching the Crowne Plaza Vilamoura it is easy to spot from the road. It is between 35-42 Euros in a taxi from Faro Airport. The check in was excellent and very quick. I was recognised as an IHG Rewards Member and offered my free drink or points. We were advised where the restaurants were, what time breakfast is served etc. The rooms were fabulous, we had a side seaview room which was still great. The beds were comfortable with adequate seating space. The clear glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom made us laugh but don't worry there is a screen that comes down. I read on here previously that there is no kettle in the rooms so we brought our own, when in fact there are kettles in the room however there are no cups but if you just ring reception or housekeeping and they will arrange for some to be sent up to the room (Do take your own teabags, coffee and sugar, you can purchase milk from the local shop over the road and store in the fridge in the room). The staff throughout the hotel are so friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. There are lots of reception staff and when it is busy they come down the line to ask how they can help you to save you waiting in line. The food at the hotel is fabulous. The breakfast has lots of choice plus there is champagne too. Lunch you can choose from the snack or main menu which has lots of choice from sandwiches, Pizza and salads etc. The dinner is buffet or a la carte with so much choice and different items each day, we loved it, we ate in the hotel 4 out of the 5 nights. I can't say enough about this hotel. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated, the Hotel offers 327 spacious rooms and suites, all with private balcony, individual air conditioning, wireless high speed internet, TV, Nespresso coffee machine and in room safe. Other facilities include a dedicated Golf Reception desk, an outdoor Putting Green and a Multi-sports area. The Almond Tree Wellness Spa includes treatment rooms, Hamman and dry Sauna, a modern Fitness Center, indoor heated pool and extra large whirlpool. Also available is an outdoor pool with apx. 1000 m2 and a large sundeck, with full view over the Vilamoura beach. Local and International gastronomy is available in the Restaurant Cataplana with daily buffet, a la carte options as well as dinner Al Fresco in the Patio. The Caravela Bar & Lounge by the pool area is the perfect choice for enjoying a drink or having a light snack. For Meetings & Congresses the Hotel offers 1488 m2 of meeting space, all on same Floor, equipped with modern technology and benefiting of natural sunlight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Vilamoura - Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Vilamoura - Algarve Hotel Vilamoura
- Crowne Plaza Vilamoura - Algarve Portugal