“Best trip yet”

Cruzeiros Da Oura Fishing Charters
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

WOW! Can only describe the day out I have just had with these guys. Booked an all day reef fishing trip but what we got was way more than that. We headed out to our first drift & a few snapper & black bream were caught but as we motored to our second drift we were joined by a pod of dolphins who were as curious about us as we of them(unforgetable ). When they finally went off in another direction the fishing resumed & I ended up with 2 snapper & 4 black bream as was the average for the rest on board. Now as if that wasn't the icing on top, the cherry arrived 10mins before fishing ended, the skipper spotted a blue shark in the water, threw on a live bait, hooked & landed it. Thanks for a great day lads & I look forward to fishing with you again. Outstanding

1  Thank SpaceAgeWarrior
There are newer reviews for Cruzeiros Da Oura Fishing Charters

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I went on the Best beach BBQ and cave trip with Cruzerious. This trip was amazing. They treat you like VIP and made sure everyone had a great time. My highlight of the trip was sunbathing on the top of the boat overlooking the Portuguese ocean. The cruise team were the best, so friendly and there to make sure everyone had fun. We stopped off in the Ocean for anyone who wanted to jump off for a swim, magnificent! The food was divine freshly cooked succulent chicken fish and vegetarian options and plenty of wine and beer included....Thank you so much for giving me such a memorable time in Portugal. I wish I had read reviews first before first booking with the bigger company, which was terrible and only served tough pork. Bigger is not better. Book with Cruizerious and have the best cruise in Portugal.

1  Thank SabrinaPR
Reviewed 15 October 2013

So hard to know who to book via a flyer! Ended up being a great choice. Not fished before. Great introduction. The crew were very encouraging and supportive when everyone was catching fish except me! Soldiered on and caught three! They then gutted them for a couple of euros so we could put them on the barbie for dinner. My friend didn't fish but she enjoyed herself just the same.

1  Thank Jaaxx
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Joined Skipper Chico, owner of Jaguar a 40' sailing catamaran, for a great trip down the coast to a beach barbeque. Lots to eat and drink. Chico and Christiano his crewman were a lot of fun making the trip very special. Crashed out on the deck of the cat on the way back. Fast but safe sailing.

1  Thank MUNIZO
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Booked the fishing trip for family, including to kids (11 & 9) in late July. Had a really good time, even though one daughter got a bit sick, the crew took care of everything. After fishing, we went on an amazing ride through the caves and then on to the beach party in a secluded cove. Only issue was that the sea was too rough that day for swimming, but that can't be helped. Food was delicious and the highlight was eating the very fish we had just caught. Can't say enough about the crew members who seemed to look out for everyone as though you were on a private trip.

2  Thank DLynch24