“Best day of the hol!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quinta Quads

Quinta Quads
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting way to spend a couple of hours or the whole day, you will not find anything more enjoyable than one of our Quad Bike Tours. We can taylor make our treks to suit your requirements and abilities. We have been operating Quad Bike treks in the Algarve for 8 years. Safety is our Nº 1 Priority!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Northern Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best day of the hol!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

Fantastic experience for us as a family. The boys (18 and 13) loved the challenge, as did we. Richard and the other guide (sorry, can't remember his name!) Were fantastic, pacing it just perfect for us. All the safety gear is provided and full instruction and practice session, before setting off on quite a challenging safari through the hills over rough terrain and some very steep drops! It was amazing!

1 Thank JMB666

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Absolute must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

Booked a 2 hour trip with Quinta Quads and what a great afternoon we had. Richard picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back afterwards with no fuss. The whole experience was amazing the places you can go in the Algarve countryside it astonishing and the whole experience could not have been better. This is an absolute must do experience.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Matt H
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Original and Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

Booked a half day out with Quinta Quads and had a great time. We were picked up from our hotel and dropped back afterwards which was brilliant! I had never been on a quad bike before and really enjoyed the experience, especially as the scenery was so beautiful. Afterwards I realised I had left my mobile in the minibus that had dropped us back at the hotel. I called Richard and he dropped it back for me which was lovely of him!

Visited July 2012
Lichfield, England, United Kingdom
“A must do in Vilamoura!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I had arranged to have my hen holiday in Vilamoura and wanted to do something different. After researching things to do on trip advisor, I stumbled across quanta quads and after reading such brilliant reviews, we decided to book the quad bike tour 2 trip. We were not disappointed!!
Only a couple of us had driven a quad bike before, but with a little practice around their track we were all soon confident! The trip took us up the mountain and passed orange groves and past local villages and houses. Even a couple of locals came out into their gardens and waved us by! We stopped for a refreshing drink in a dried up river bed.
Richard and his team member were very professional though the trip. One of the girls got dust under her goggles and they were ready with a first aid kit to help her. My bike also kept breaking down and I was given Richard's top of the range quad bike to drive! I was the lucky girl!
We were given very clean safety gear to wear, which sounded naff when we booked the trip, but was actually very fun to wear and we managed to get some hilarious photos in it!
I cannot recommend this trip highly enough and if we go back to Vilamoura I would do this again in a shot!

Visited May 2012
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a great trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

My wife and i had a great morning out with Richard! Got to check out some of the local scenery have a drink up the top of the mountain at a cafe and have some fun! Highly recommended.

Visited May 2012