“Fantastic”

Restaurante O Marisco
Reserve with
Restaurante O Marisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 196 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Price range: US$18 - US$53
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Closed 15 November to 10 February . This restaurant has excellent views over looking the Marina Vilamoura.Its Cuisine offer the best Algarve Gastronomy has to offer.Fresh fish and excellent meats are daily presences in this one of the busiest restaurant in Vilamoura.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This family run restaurant stands out from the rest by a mountain mile, always busy and delicious chargrilled food amongst other dishes, put it on your short list and if you are in villamoura for a week don't be afraid to give it a couple of visits, we do.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We visited this Restaurant twice during our recent Algarve Trip and had the best experience of food and service. On the first occasion we had an amazing assortment of grilled fish cooked to perfection. On the second occasion we had the famous prawn and monkfish kebab which again was faultless. Even though the restaurant was extremely busy the staff were friendly and very professional and assisted us with queries on local food and drink. The restaurant also has a great atmosphere and Marina views. You really cannot go wrong with this restaurant and it's a must visit when in Vilamoura especially for fish and seafood lovers - deserts are great also!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great food and atmosphere, reasonable prices, good service.
Visited with my wife and two sons. Only one slight disappointment, I was hoping to have paella, however they only serve it for two people not one.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great food not so great service. For me, as a Portuguese, I don´t like being discarded just for being a local costumer. I went there for dinner and asked for a table for two somewhere in the middle of the room. I was told it wouldn't be possible because that table was a table for four persons. I accepted the given table but in the next minute I saw this young tourist couple asking for the exact same table and guess what,,, they got it immediately by the exact same person I just refused it to me. This kind of behaviour is typical in the Algarve, but still unacceptable.

1  Thank VLobato
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice during our stay in Vilamoura, the first time we shared the special grilled fish for two which was fantastic, while we where there we spotted the monkfish and prawn kebabs, they looked so good we had to go back again and it was well worth it as they where fantastic! The staff where all excellent and couldn't do enough to help on both occasions. Great views of the marina aswell
We have never written on trip advisor before but found it so useful during our holiday that we thought it only fair to post our own opinions. Easily the best resteraunt we visited on the marina