“Best meal of the holiday” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lakhsmi Indian Restaurant

Lakhsmi Indian Restaurant
Reserve with
Lakhsmi Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Lakhsmi Restaurant is serving Indian Cuisine to the food lover since 2008. It is located in the heart of the Marina of Vilamoura. Our food is sourced from top quality seasonal ingredients, featuring a high percentage of local and organic products. We offer a mix of new and signature dishes. We consider Lakhsmi to be a truly "Indian" restaurant honouring many different cooking traditions and interpreting them with our unique creative vision. The restaurant offers a sophisticated fine dining experience with effortlessly charming staff, discrete service and tantalising food that few can compete with. That is the combination to ensure guests come back for more.
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Best meal of the holiday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Whilst not the best located or good looking waterfront restaurant it made up for this by very helpful waiters and excellent food. Starting with a basket full of poppadoms and a pickle tray that stayed throughout the meal, we had a chicken madras, Karahi Chicken Tikka and pillau rice. We enjoyed this well cooked food although it could have been slightly hotter (chilli). Total cost including a glass of wine was £41. Good value and we would return.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tim W

Reading, United Kingdom
“Good tastes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

On the Marina, with good seating and views over the harbour.
Excellent choices and reasonable priced. Had their version of Chicken Pathia and the flavours were " top notch " . Definitely worth a return visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“good indian in Vilamoura”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Good service, standard Cobra beer. Good quality popadoms and chapatis. My Lamb Biriani probably could have been a little more spicy for my liking.

Visited October 2013
Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom
“Hot Stuff in Vilamoura”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

A group of 10 golfers on a weekend away will always end up having a curry evening at some point. On our second night we found the Lakhsmi alognside the Marina. Excellent service, excellent menu. One of our party must have decided to ask the staff to uprate the standard spice level to something a little hotter. Did they comply? With a vengeance. I've eaten Phal and Vindaloo in Birmingham, but this nearly took my head off - it was only a Biryani, supposedly Madras hot, no way! It's a man's task to eat what is put in front of him and by the end, I was happy enough. Starters were excellent and the gratis Port was very good. I would recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly, but don't ask for something "hotter". You will ceratainly get what you ask for.

• Visited September 2013
Dundalk, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will definitely be returning.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is one of the nicest restaurants I have been to in Vilamoura, and we've been to quite a few! Both my husband and myself would not be into indian food usually but we decided to give it a go and I'm glad we did. The service was excellent, we asked the waiter to recommend dishes to us and he asked us what kind of flavours we liked. And we ate every bit, ( I highly recommend the Balti chicken :). ) we got 3 courses with plenty of sides, a half bottle of wine and an Indian beer ( which my husband said was the nicest he had tasted since we arrived) for only €52 which I think is excellent value on Vilamoura marina. I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. X

• Visited September 2013