“Good steak, wine and atmosphere......”
Review of Don Toro

Don Toro
Ranked #49 of 196 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Portuguese, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The title says it all really.......we stumbled on this small little steakhouse and didn't regret it. Beautiful steak and ribs with very nice wine was just what we needed. Wrap this up with excellent service and very reasonable prices and you can't go wrong. Well done to all at the Don - it was a pleasure to eat with you.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Using the pronouns Mozambique to describe the shrimp and Argentinian to describe the beef, while being technically accurate did not elevate the food in any meaningful way...it was basically garlic shrimp and barbecued beef nice but, for the price, I don't want nice, I want more.
Pleasant and patient service for a large group but when I ask for rare...just humor me and cook it rare.

1  Thank mxb_11
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

My partner loves steak and this was so good we went back 3 times during our stay in the Algarve! I'd go as far as to say it was the tastiest steak I've ever had and the 10 euros for the 6 ounce sirloin special just made it even better.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had a delicious meal in Don Toro. The restaurant was busy which meant quite a long wait but it was well worth it! We all had Argentinian steaks cooked to our requirements and nobody was disappointed. If we had gone to Don Toro earlier in our holiday we would have returned on our last evening! Can't say better than that.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Don Toro is a must visit for any carnivore!!!!!! We had an excellent meal there - the service was top notch as was the food - if you are thinking of going then I suggest that you book as the place is always full. I booked online - the restaurant is only open in the evenings