just been for seven nights,i had booked late to join large party of golfers,the party were booked in at another hotel in vilamoura but this was full so i booked this hotel for location above all else.just wanted to add to what others have said this hotel is priced very reasonable when you consider its location,also staff are very helpfull and rooms are kept in a very clean state despite being in need of updating,pool area tidy and although i ate out myself bar and food areas looked fine.to sum up the hotel more than met my requirements ( very good value).sept 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dom Pedro Portobelo offers a privileged location in the heart of Vilamoura, facing the casino and only a short walk from the International Yacht Marina and the Atlantic Ocean. Dom Pedro Portobelo is the ideal location to enjoy a family holiday in Vilamoura at its finest. A recent refurbishment has been completed ensuring high standards of hospitality, warmth and friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Pedro Portobelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Quarteira
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve