stayed 16/6 - 30/6, enjoyed our stay mostly, with pleasant pool area and great central
location. Room 601 was very nice with nice view. Overall a nice relaxing hotel and enjoyed not having usual rugby scrums at meals. Booked half board and food was good
quality but, very limited choice. 1 fish, 1meat 1pasta every night. Also food was mainly
lukewarm and had to complain. Pricey safe charge at 41.50 euros for 2 weeks. Staff very
efficient and friendly. Tiles throughout which were very noisy late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina