About 30 mins max from the airport, and a small friendly hotel. Vilamoura itself is not cheap but because of this it's relaxing. The hotel breakfast is a good way to start the day. The restaraunts around vilamoura are not cheap, but I do rate very highly Rui's and the Ye Yu chinese, if you find it the streak on the stone place is a must for the fellas with their 16 pint bear glasses, so worth being there when another poor fool tries his luck.
The beach beds are 15 euros for 2 beds and a sunshade. the beach bars are expensive.
A lovely hotel good location and lovely marina to walk round and dream. I love it there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina