Travelled 23rd June and stayed here for two weeks. Its our third time at this hotel. The staff remembered us and made us feel at home straight away, really friendly and helpful. They really are nice people. As for other comments re the towels, yes it is true people do get up at 7am and put towels on the chairs for the day whether they use the pool area or not, this I am afraid is holiday makers for you and many people think if you cant beat them join them, you get this is many places. The hotel is clean, warm and friendly. Breakfast is very good compared to other hotels we have stayed in and for the money you pay it is excellent. The rooms are very clean. If you are looking for a comfortable hotel, helpful and friendly staff, good location and relaxation then this is the hotel to stay. Would we go back for a fourth time ... Yes. We would strongly recommend this hotel on a B/B basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina