This is a lovely hotel situated within a few minutes walk of the gorgeous marina and the beach. Our room was a really good size with nice bathroom and small balcony. The buffet breakfast was lovely and you could sit outside if you wanted to. The evening meal was also buffet but the choice was good each evening. The soup was amazing every evening and the main is a choice of fish, meat and pasta. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were well cleaned every day.
The marina area is lovely to stroll around with loads of different bars to sit in and shops to visit although these are quite expensive.
The beach areas are lovely and the weather was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina