I wouldn't say this hotel is a 4* more like a good 3*. The hotel is clean, the rooms are small and there are no kettles in the room or a iron and you can not lend an iron from reception you have to pay for hopusekeeping to do it for you. The location is great, 2 minute walk to the marina. Also the beds are really hard so didnt sleep very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina