We have just spent our sixth holiday in Vilamoura, our third stay at Dom Pedro Marina. Whilst the hotel came up to its usual standard, we had a phone call at the end of our first day to ask if the room was satisfactory (which it was) and to ask my husband and I if we would like to attend a Welcome Meeting the following day at their sister hotel next door Dom Pedro Portobelo. We have attended these meetings before and there are usually some good trips on offer but when we met with the Dom Pedro representatives it became clear that this was a Time Share con. There were no trips on offer only offers of vouchers for a greatly reduced holiday and then the usual Time Share deals. When the reps could see that we weren't interested they told us we would have to return later that day to collect our 'cheap holiday' vouchers.
Needless to say we did not return and will not be staying in a Dom Pedro hotel again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina