We stayed at the Dom Pedro for a week and found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was basic but very clean, with a sea view which was great! We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis but ate in the hotel's restaurant on a couple of occasions and thought that the food was better than some of the restaurants in the marina. The location of the hotel is very good, being close to all amenities. The only downside would be that there are not enough sunbeds or parasols for the number of guests staying in the hotel, I would think that this is something which could (and should) be easily rectified.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina