Just recently stayed here with my girlfriend and it was quite a pleasant stay. The hotel it self is very clean the rooms are cleaned everyday and the location is superb.
The thing thats lets this hotel down is the fact that everything is tiled the room the hall everything which makes any slight noise echo and sound really bad.
Apart from that the Breakfast are very nice a different choice everyday. The pool area is very clean and very quiet and relaxing. Its is only five minutes from the beech which is very clean and well looked after.
This hotel is ideal for a relaxing stay but wouldn't recommend it for family and children. It is defiantly a couples or stag and hen do place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina