Stayed here last year, this is only an update, The hotel is unchanged, same decor, the staff are unchanged still as friendly and welcoming. Very busy in July but seems unhurried. debating wether to have dinner here, the menu looks good, but when you have been around the hotel all day you feel like a change, the grounds are a little cramped with insufficient beds, had little run in with a duty manager, he confiscated a small umbrella which was being used to shelter a 4 week old baby from the sun, said it was the hotel rules, however, the hotel seems to ignore its rules about ball games and floaters in the pool, but I suppose there are jobsworths around in all walks of life. The only thing that is a put off is the discharging of the local night club, between about 5 am and 7 am and especially at the week end the noise is relentless, if you can put up with this then its still a good hotel. I think I have had enough and will look for a quieter hotel next time, although I will miss the friendly staff (except Valentine the jobsworth).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina