Stayed in the Dom Pedro Marina in April '14 for one week with a group of 8 on a golfing holiday.
Must say that I have no complaints about this hotel. It is ideally situated within a short walk to the Marina.The staff were always courteous and attentive. The hotel is spotless throughout. Rooms had air con, were of reasonable size and the bathroom was acceptable. Rooms were cleaned and towels changed daily. Buffet breakfast was very satisfactory. The hotel has a lovely pool and jacuzzi area, where we relaxed having "burned" up the golf course during the day.
Finally, would I return to this hotel - certainly without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina