I stayed In the Dom Pedro with my boyfriend and found it to be an excellent Hotel that really made an effort to ensure you have a great stay. The rooms were very clean, the beds very comfortable and we had a great view from the 6th floor room, we did pay extra for a sea view.
When you arrive there was a bottle of port, bowl of fruit and bottle of water, then tea and biscuits were delivered in the late afternoon. The fruit, water, a newspaper and tea and biscuits were delivered every day to the room.
The breakfast was good, and the pool fine, although it does get busy with children. The down side is the private beach, you need to pay for loungers, shade etc however you can go to the public beach which is next door and fine, not overcrowded. The hotel is excellently situated by the marina with good restaurants and ice cream!
The staff were always friendly and helpful and you did feel they really wanted you to have a good stay. A great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina