We stayed here for a short easter break and found the hotel looked dated from the outside, however the inside was superb and looked recently refurbished. The staff were freindly and helpful. Our room was on the third floor and the veiw of the sea was great. The room was a little small but very clean with a flat screen tv and a very nice bathroom with a monsoon shower head. the only real problem we had with the room was that the bed was not that comfortable. The breakfast provided was fine with a good selection but did not vary at all in our four day stay. The grounds were nice and there were always plenty of spare sun beds although the muzak may not be to everyones taste! the pool bar food was very expensive for what it was but there are a large number of local cafes in walking distance, they are still expensive but a better alternative.
The only realy bad thing about this hotel is the Peppers Steakhouse which looks amazing but sadly is Not! the food was very poor and very expensive. I had a rib eye steak that was so tough it was inedible my partner had a rump which was thin and also tough, the onion rings were proccesed and the spinach was liquidized, at 80 euros for two mains and a bottle of wine i expected better.
I would definatly come back here again as the hotel on the whole is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the famous Marina on one side and its own concessioned beach, Tivoli Marina Vilamoura is a reference for luxury tourism in the Algarve. A stage for large events, important meetings and the launch of new products, the congress centre of this 5-star Vilamoura hotel has a capacity for 3200 people simultaneously. The lively social and nightlife of Vilamoura attracts many local celebrities from different areas who come to enjoy the holidays and weekends of complete relaxation, where there is plenty to do such as shopping, a visit to the casino and golf. In the gardens of this resort in the Algarve, guests can pamper themselves at the Angsana Spa choosing from a vast range of invigorating treatments in the best oriental tradition and enjoy delicious delicacies in the hotel's restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tivoli Marina Vilamoura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Hotel Vilamoura
- Vilamoura Tivoli Marina Hotel
- Tivoli Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marinotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Portugal - Algarve