On arriving back today from a 1 week stay the following is a summary of our stay
- Tired old decor in rooms on 1st and 2nd floor, faded carpets, broken bath etc. be careful when booking as you may fall for the same trick and be allocated a substandard room on arrival and then be faced with an upgrade choice to a newly refurbished room for extra cost..!!!!!
- Could not sleep in room due to hard beds and a constant hum from the AC or fan outside which drove me insane (be warned if you get a room at the end toward the beach) and also got allocated a twin when we asked for a double. The hotel kindly provided me with 5 star ear plugs and did nothing to rectify this issue...!!!
- Staff not particularly helpfull (other than breakfast staff in dinning area)
- The so called private beach that anyone can use only charge up to 100 ero + for a bed and shaded area at your own cost.. Great value..!!
- The one size fits all bathrobes only suitable for the more petit guests, why have them at all if you don't have sizes to fit average psized persons..!!!
Overall the two teir rooms system is highly unexepable as there is no referance to this on booking your room, that you may be allocated a 80's Dynasty style room. The decor is so tired that when in the lift stops on floors 1-2 other guests can be herd commenting on the tired capets and old decor, this makes you feel like a second class citizen when you have to say ''excuse me can i get past this is my floor'' Due to this lack of honesty and no effort to try and accomodate your needs for your stay i would not reccommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the famous Marina on one side and its own concessioned beach, Tivoli Marina Vilamoura is a reference for luxury tourism in the Algarve. A stage for large events, important meetings and the launch of new products, the congress centre of this 5-star Vilamoura hotel has a capacity for 3200 people simultaneously. The lively social and nightlife of Vilamoura attracts many local celebrities from different areas who come to enjoy the holidays and weekends of complete relaxation, where there is plenty to do such as shopping, a visit to the casino and golf. In the gardens of this resort in the Algarve, guests can pamper themselves at the Angsana Spa choosing from a vast range of invigorating treatments in the best oriental tradition and enjoy delicious delicacies in the hotel's restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tivoli Marina Vilamoura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Hotel Vilamoura
- Vilamoura Tivoli Marina Hotel
- Tivoli Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marinotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Portugal - Algarve