Mourabel is not a fancy hotel, but its cheap an adequate .
Vilamoura is a great resort lots of golf courses if you like it. And a gorgeous marina, its very flat so if you have walking difficulties or small children with prams its easy. Its a smallish resort so easy to navigate and get around.
Its not a long run from the airport which is great only 20mins .
We booked a transfer with a company called yellow fish transfers it was a good choice .They were on time and easy to spot in the airport as all dressed in yellow. They were cheaper than most and gave us a gift of wine to thank us for using the service. Was a nice touch.
The weather was good all our stay in september,and the crowd also staying at the mourabel were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Vilamoura at 2 Km from the Marina and Falesia Beach, the Mourabel apartments have a modern decoration, with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette, operating like an Aparthotel offering full hotel services such as cleaning and others like a normal hotel including service in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in our Restaurant. Guests can use for free the 3 pools and Tennis Court from the complex. Live Music in our Lobby Bar 4 to 6 times a week. Tree free daily transfers from the hotel to Vilamoura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parque Mourabel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Hotel Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel Vilamoura