Stayed here for two weeks just back and was in the pe do lago block. Our room was good, everything worked, cleaners were in everyday, basic but like most holiday apartments weve stayed in. Was very quiet area, never heard any noise at night time. No air conditioning which was downfall as it was 35 degrees and our room was like an oven!! Decent hotel for price u pay. 30min walk from marina, but the whole of vilamoura is a disaster of a place, u have to walk miles to get anywhere!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Vilamoura at 2 Km from the Marina and Falesia Beach, the Mourabel apartments have a modern decoration, with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette, operating like an Aparthotel offering full hotel services such as cleaning and others like a normal hotel including service in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in our Restaurant. Guests can use for free the 3 pools and Tennis Court from the complex. Live Music in our Lobby Bar 4 to 6 times a week. Tree free daily transfers from the hotel to Vilamoura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parque Mourabel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Hotel Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel Vilamoura