Poor quality, dirty accommodation - not all inclusive.
Stayed here for last minute short break 3 nights altogether - any longer and I would have moved of my own accord!
I read some excellent reviews and just wanted a little sunshine! I stayed all inclusive with my partner and didn't have high expectations as this was a low cost break but have stayed 3 star before however I was not prepared for this.
Upon arrival we were directed to our apt in the oasis complex across the road from parque mourabel. The apt was spacious however taking a closer look dirty and unkept.
There was mold and in the bathroom all around the shower area, bedclothes were pinned together the worktop was cracked and the stairwell lighting was not working.
We did not seek a change as our time was so limited and we wanted to enjoy the sunshine sheets and towels were clean.
The all inclusive part of this deal was also below average. Breakfast was ok cereal, tinned fruit, cheese, ham, bacon egg etc.
Lunch was the best menu choice of salads, burgers, fish etc.
Dinner was very limited. Choice of 3 starters one always orange juice or soup. 3 choices of main course such as deep fried fish with fries, pork steak with fries or grilled chicken with fries is an actual example and dessert jelly and ice-cream or ice-cream or coffee. Coffee is extra if you are tempted by dessert even on all inclusive.
On our second night after a thirsty walk from the marina the barman told us all inclusive ended at 10pm however none of the hotel literature we received stated this. The bar closed at 12 pm. In fact when we went to reception to double check information there were 3 different closing times for the bar on the information posters.
All this said bar and waiting staff were friendly.
The complex was a 30 min walk from the marina however it was flat and pleasant.
The marina was lovely, buzzing at night and I look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Vilamoura at 2 Km from the Marina and Falesia Beach, the Mourabel apartments have a modern decoration, with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette, operating like an Aparthotel offering full hotel services such as cleaning and others like a normal hotel including service in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in our Restaurant. Guests can use for free the 3 pools and Tennis Court from the complex. Live Music in our Lobby Bar 4 to 6 times a week. Tree free daily transfers from the hotel to Vilamoura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parque Mourabel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Hotel Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel Vilamoura