Miles from marina and, therefore, restaurants....5 Euro each way in a taxi. Noisy.....inside the room you could hear everything from what seemed like all the other rooms. Poor quality door locks...didn't feel secure. Very thin, poor quality mattress...not only could you feel every spring they made a noise as well! Very few channels on a prehistoric TV. Very short of sockets for gadgets. I stayed 1 night happily forfeiting my prepaid 4 nights and moved into a proper hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Tourist complex consisting of 64 apartments of typology T0, T1 and T2, recently remodeled, all have kitchen, bedroom, balcony, bathroom and television. They are integrated in green areas, which include swimming pool, restaurant / bar and reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rio Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Apartments Hotel Vilamoura
- Rio Apartments Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve