“Great steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fairways

Fairways
Ranked #47 of 187 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We returned to Fairways again this year after a long break! The staff are all the same (we have all aged well)! It is always a welcoming delight, right on the marina overlooking the wonderful marina sunset. Our table of seven favoured the steak dishes and everyone was delighted. The sea bass was also delicious. We particularly liked our Portuguese steak dish -exquisite! The complimentary port confirmed our need to support the traditional Portuguese restaurants on the marina. We will be back definitely on our next visit! - and we will book outside!

Visited May 2014

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Dreadful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Staff ok but the food was appalling ..two of us sent our fish back it was undercooked in a sea of watery gooh !
It was mean t to be sole on spinach with a cheese sauce ... So we assumed a type of florentine style!
Even after asking for it to be cooked in oven for 5 more minutes , mine was returned cold in the middle & inedible .
Very disappointing as we had read reviews on T/ A & decided to try it ...there are so many better places I would not recommend this one !

Visited May 2014
ireland
“A must try delicious steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My myself and my husband have just been to the eat here. Steaks were amazing. Im quite picky and like a nice steak. I had fillet steak and my husband had it portugese style with sauce. Have to say we will be back before we go. Its not overly expensive about 22e for steak. Best restaraunt so far we have eaten at in the marina.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing this year”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have eaten here on various occasions over a number of years and have generally enjoyed the food. Unfortunately on our visit this year, although the menu was the same the quality of food was very poor. Will not be making a return visit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carol P
Preston, United Kingdom
“Horses for Courses.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a more refined restaurant than others facing directly onto the Marina and therefore costs a little bit more. Everybody wants the window tables so make your reservation as soon as you can.
Fotunately or unfortunately, I have to 100% agree with other reviewers the steaks cooked to your preference, are something special.
I could not find any fault with the entire ambience in this establishment, not that I deliberately set out to look for complaints.
I thoroughly reccommend this restaurant.
I am a UK Publican/Restraunteur with in excess 35 years experience.
Mike W.